While technology can make our lives easier, make us feel more connected, and provide entertainment, it's not always the best for our brains. Try these simple steps to take a screen-time time-out!
- Leave your phone in your back pocket while going for a walk
- Close your laptop every 60 minutes while writing a paper
- Stay off your electronics before bed
- Limit social media checks
These simple actions have been found to promote:
- Higher test scores among students
- Increased production of melatonin (aka better sleeps!)
- Improved social interactions
Set the screen aside and your brain will thank you!!