Sheridan Wellness Week
Sheridan’s Annual Wellness Week is back, from October 7th to 11th. As we are in the mix of a ton of midterm stressors, it’s important that you take the time to step back and take the time to engage in your own self-care, to re-energize your body, spirit and mind.
With the intensions of creating an awareness to overall physical, social, and mental wellbeing, throughout the week different collaboratives at Sheridan have brought forth a week full of different activities and events, that will help you get up and active, reflecting on your own wellbeing, and learning valuable mental health skills.
Remember throughout the week, as you engage in the variety of wellness week activities don’t forget to stay connected with Sheridan Social Media using the hashtag #sheridanwellness and tag @SheridanBruins!
If you have any questions about how to get involved in this inspirational week, please contact Leah State at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mood Routes, meeting every Tuesday at 12:15 p.m. in front of the Athletic Centre for a leisurely walk
- Wellness Wednesday Meditation Session, taking place at 12:15 p.m. in building C104
- Fitness Classes, including Cycle Fit, Yoga and Zumba.
- Mood Routes, meeting Thursday from 12 p.m.- 12:50 p.m. in front of B230
- Walking Wednesdays, meeting Wednesday at 1 p.m. by the pond for a 20-minute walk.
- Wellness Wednesday Meditation Sessions, taking place at 12:15 p.m. in building J314
- Fitness Classes, including Cycle Fit, Yoga, and Zumba.
- Wellness Wednesday Meditation Sessions, taking place at 12:15 p.m. in the SSU Boardroom
Remember...."The greatest wealth is health."